Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Delicious Links for You!

If you're reading this blog right now, you're using a type of technology called Web 2.0. Web 2.0 is defined as the various internet technologies that allow average users to create and publish material online without having to rely on a specialized knowledge of coding. These technologies include blogs, wikis, social networking sites such as Facebook, sharing websites such as YouTube and Flickr, and online forums. These technologies are now working their way into classrooms around the world to enhance the world of education.

Using Web 2.0 internet technology is sure to change the face of education drastically and for the better. As this new way of teaching and learning emerges, so too do sources of information and new ideas on the subject. I've compiled a list of links related to this subject on a social bookmarking site called Delicious. These links range from news stories to reference sites to YouTube videos. Check them out, see what you think! The information they have to offer is through and diverse. Chances are you'll learn something new! To view my Delicious page, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Erica, thanks for the site. I like the look of the Delicious account. We use the social networking accounts at school when we find things others would also be interested in. I need to check and see if I can insert the article or video like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed looking at your lists. I wish that You Tube was more accessable at school, at least by teachers. The You Tube videos are often very good, as were the ones you linked to Delicious. I added a few of your links to my own account! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete